Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE IMPORTER CHELLO
Lightbulb 
THE IMPORTER CHELLO

For some time now I have been importing a lot of goods for my own use, which I really enjoy.
My mother's family have been traders for generations, so it's in my blood.

As a 17-year-old I wanted to start an import company, but found no investor with the necessary capital who would take the chance, and had to do ordinary work instead.
As a 23-year-old I started my own flower shop (I have many interests), and created my own supply network, so that I could obtain products no one offered, and at prices they had never seen before.

I've always known that quantity determines the final price, and once I bought everything in the trailer that came from far away (at my request) - I got the whole load 75% cheaper than what was the standard price.

Back to private needs:
20 years ago I did a lot of shopping on eBay, but almost every time I was exposed to unexpected costs, as eBay was (and is) the eldorado of all fraudsters.
Today, international trade is much easier and predictable; not least as far as companies like AliExpress are concerned.

It is still the case that you have to read everything very carefully to be able to guarantee expenses and quality, but most providers at Ali are very serious.

Furthermore, the customer service and logistics at Ali are absolutely fantastic, although this ceases as soon as the goods arrive in Norway, because Norway has a completely different logistics system - they omit all original declarations, so that it becomes impossible to know which products have arrived.
Fortunately, Ali continues to send information even after the products have arrived in Norway, so that it is possible to keep an overview to some extent.
Only when you are waiting for several shipments at once, it becomes difficult to know what is what; solely due to Norwegian logistics.

Ordering an item domestically has no purpose, as Norwegian companies often take several days to get the items sent - they use so-called remote warehouses more and more; they actually often order from China, and you don't know this until you've ordered and paid.

I find that ordering directly from China is almost as fast, plus the item's declaration is almost always better, with high-resolution images and detailed specifications shown.
Ordered items are often shipped a few hours after ordering.

I have very good experiences with AliExpress.
Shared knowledge provides increased knowledge
If we all share everything we have, we all have everything

KEYBOARDS, SYNTHS & MODULES I HAVE HAD AND HAVE
*Casio CTK 811-ex *Roland EXR-7 76 *Yamaha DGX-620 *Yamaha PSR-550 *Yamaha PSR-S700 *Korg Pa800 *Korg Pa3X 61 *Casio WK-7500 *Yamaha Tyros5 61 *Ketron Audya5 61 *Yamaha PSR S950 *Solton X8 Chromatic *Yamaha Tyros4 10th Anniversary *Korg Pa4X 61 *Roland BK-7m 
*Technics KN-6000 *Technics KN-7000 *Roli Seaboard RISE 49 *Deebach MAX Plus *Yamaha Genos *Korg Pa700 *Korg Kronos2 73 *Tyros4 61 *Ketron Audya 76 *Deebach BlackBox *Korg Pa2X Pro *Yamaha A3000 *Medeli AKX10 *Korg Nautilus 73 *Yamaha DGX-670 *Korg Krome EX-88 *Korg OASYS 76 *Korg Pa5X 76 *Yamaha Tyros1 *Ketron Audya 76

MY PA EQUIPMENT NON-ACTIVE AND ACTIVE
*Aune S6 32 bit DAC *MOTU 32 bit Audio Interface *FM Acoustics FM 300A Power amp (Clone) *MBL 6010 Pre Amp (Clone) *STAX SR-L300 (Lambda) electrostatic headphones with STAX SRM-252S Amplifier *beyerdynamic T70 headphones (without pads) *Jamo Cornet 145 *Quadrophonic speaker system consisting of baffles with horns equipped with Seas Exotic fullrange units (MeloDavid clones) *2 cabinets equipped with 2 pcs 6.5" Seas Excel /1 Seas Prestige 6.5" fullrange/1 pc Fountek NeoPro5i (with Dali DaCapo membranes) *Tweeter horns with double membranes & Philips unit *Hexagonal subwoofer with 12 pieces Push&Pull coupled Seas Prestige 8" units and built-in XTZ power amplifiers & Cambridge C500 as pre amplifier
[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to Chello for this post:
  • bazt (05-29-2023), Graham UK (05-30-2023), ludo willems (05-30-2023), Roshure (05-29-2023), whitecolin1 (05-29-2023)
Add Thank You Reply