Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PA5X: CUSTOMIZE EVERYTHING THE WAY YOU WANT
Information 
PA5X: CUSTOMIZE EVERYTHING THE WAY YOU WANT

As I've said many times, registrations are a derailment, and a particularly cumbersome and backwards way of adapting everything.

The final proof of this claim is available with Pa5X, because this makes it easy to make all customizations exactly the way you want - from one place.

You can easily select different sounds for all elements (tracks), plus many other things, as shown in the image, plus you can save directly whenever you want, without having to go to another menu.

No more Yamaha, and no more registrations for me.

What at first seemed to be the most annoying of all turned out to be the exact opposite, namely Korg's version of "registrations", but in a way that no one else has done so far.

This is the most ingenious solution I've seen on any keyboard!

Shared knowledge provides increased knowledge
If we all share everything we have, we all have everything

KEYBOARDS, SYNTHS & MODULES I HAVE HAD AND HAVE
*Casio CTK 811-ex *Roland EXR-7 76 *Yamaha DGX-620 *Yamaha PSR-550 *Yamaha PSR-S700 *Korg Pa800 *Korg Pa3X 61 *Casio WK-7500 *Yamaha Tyros5 61 *Ketron Audya5 61 *Yamaha PSR S950 *Solton X8 Chromatic *Yamaha Tyros4 10th Anniversary *Korg Pa4X 61 *Roland BK-7m 
*Technics KN-6000 *Technics KN-7000 *Roli Seaboard RISE 49 *Deebach MAX Plus *Yamaha Genos *Korg Pa700 *Korg Kronos2 73 *Tyros4 61 *Ketron Audya 76 *Deebach BlackBox *Korg Pa2X Pro *Yamaha A3000 *Medeli AKX10 *Korg Nautilus 73 *Yamaha DGX-670 *Korg Krome EX-88 *Korg OASYS 76 *Korg Pa5X 76 *Yamaha Tyros1 *Ketron Audya 76

MY PA EQUIPMENT NON-ACTIVE AND ACTIVE
*Aune S6 32 bit DAC *MOTU 32 bit Audio Interface *FM Acoustics FM 300A Power amp (Clone) *MBL 6010 Pre Amp (Clone) *STAX SR-L300 (Lambda) electrostatic headphones with STAX SRM-252S Amplifier *beyerdynamic T70 headphones (without pads) *Jamo Cornet 145 *Quadrophonic speaker system consisting of baffles with horns equipped with Seas Exotic fullrange units (MeloDavid clones) *2 cabinets equipped with 2 pcs 6.5" Seas Excel /1 Seas Prestige 6.5" fullrange/1 pc Fountek NeoPro5i (with Dali DaCapo membrane) *Tweeter horns with Philips unit *Hexagonal subwoofer with 12 pieces Push&Pull coupled Seas Prestige 8" units and built-in XTZ power amplifiers & Cambridge C500 as pre amplifier
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Chello for this post:
  • Roshure (10-17-2022)
Add Thank You Reply