Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TO ALL THOSE AT KORG FORUMS WHO KNOW NOTHING ABOUT MUSIC AND KEYBOARDS
Tongue 
TO ALL THOSE AT KORG FORUMS WHO KNOW NOTHING ABOUT MUSIC AND KEYBOARDS

There are a lot of people at Korg Forums who make their oblique statements that Pa5X is full of bugs and flaws.
Most people boast of their basis for comparison, as they have both OASYS, Kronos, Nautilus, Montage, etc.
Having these is not enough - you have to understand yourself on music, technique and HiFi as well with all these experiences this entails.

Several people want midi to style imports, but obviously have a lack of knowledge that this has never worked as it should on Pa4X - no styles can be made without serious structural flaws.

It is claimed that the LCD screen is weak, while the fact is that this one is many times better than the one on the Pa4X, and is fully stable enough.

Styles are claimed to be boring repetitive, while the fact is that they are better than ever.
Sounds are claimed to be not much better than Pa4X's, while the fact is that many sounds sound better than on Kronos and Nautilus.

It is claimed that it is not possible to play 2 styles at the same time - the beat does not go up.
Of course - if you play a 4/4 style along with a 6/8 style, then this is bound to crash.
Pa5X can not cast a spell - this should be well known to musicians who have a certain theoretical knowledge; but it seems that those who have this knowledge do not understand how music takes place.

The OS is claimed not to work properly, while I have not had a single case of the OS not working properly, and all so-called bugs have had a simple solution - I have solved all without exception - these are not bugs, but unwarranted and ignorant use by the user.

I have absolutely no need for an update of the OS, as mine is working properly 100% - even after several days of intensive edits.

It is also said that Ketron will come with a new and impressive unit soon - has everyone forgotten about the Audya 76 and its many bugs, which were never fixed by Ketron?
I found solutions to all bugs by changing the routines for the commands that caused the problems, and the keyboard then stood on for weeks continuously where deep edits were made repeatedly - without the OS crashing.

It is frightening to witness that the majority of people are unable to think for themselves, automatically accepting what others say about a product that is the best that has ever been produced – without a single flaw.

Antony Sharmman seems to be the only one who knows enough and understands enough, but is overrun by the crowd.
He also says that those who don't make advanced edits will benefit greatly from Pa5X.

I want to say this even more clearly:
Those who only make "normal" edits will never experience the problems that many others claim they are experiencing.
Shared knowledge provides increased knowledge
If we all share everything we have, we all have everything

KEYBOARDS, SYNTHS & MODULES I HAVE HAD AND HAVE
*Casio CTK 811-ex *Roland EXR-7 76 *Yamaha DGX-620 *Yamaha PSR-550 *Yamaha PSR-S700 *Korg Pa800 *Korg Pa3X 61 *Casio WK-7500 *Yamaha Tyros5 61 *Ketron Audya5 61 *Yamaha PSR S950 *Solton X8 Chromatic *Yamaha Tyros4 10th Anniversary *Korg Pa4X 61 *Roland BK-7m 
*Technics KN-6000 *Technics KN-7000 *Roli Seaboard RISE 49 *Deebach MAX Plus *Yamaha Genos *Korg Pa700 *Korg Kronos2 73 *Tyros4 61 *Ketron Audya 76 *Deebach BlackBox *Korg Pa2X Pro *Yamaha A3000 *Medeli AKX10 *Korg Nautilus 73 *Yamaha DGX-670 *Korg Krome EX-88 *Korg OASYS 76 *Korg Pa5X 76 *Yamaha Tyros1 *Ketron Audya 76

MY PA EQUIPMENT NON-ACTIVE AND ACTIVE
*Aune S6 32 bit DAC *MOTU 32 bit Audio Interface *FM Acoustics FM 300A Power amp (Clone) *MBL 6010 Pre Amp (Clone) *STAX SR-L300 (Lambda) electrostatic headphones with STAX SRM-252S Amplifier *beyerdynamic T70 headphones (without pads) *Jamo Cornet 145 *Quadrophonic speaker system consisting of baffles with horns equipped with Seas Exotic fullrange units (MeloDavid clones) *2 cabinets equipped with 2 pcs 6.5" Seas Excel /1 Seas Prestige 6.5" fullrange/1 pc Fountek NeoPro5i (with Dali DaCapo membrane) *Tweeter horns with Philips unit *Hexagonal subwoofer with 12 pieces Push&Pull coupled Seas Prestige 8" units and built-in XTZ power amplifiers & Cambridge C500 as pre amplifier
[-] The following 9 users say Thank You to Chello for this post:
  • Arius (09-19-2022), bazt (09-18-2022), FindLiberty (09-01-2023), Graham UK (09-19-2022), john-s (09-27-2022), jucami (09-19-2022), Paul (09-19-2022), Roshure (09-19-2022), whitecolin1 (09-18-2022)
Add Thank You Reply
Even though I don’t own a Pa5x (probably never will), but reading this is proof of what I said before any new equipment no matter what be it a keyboard, phone etc etc is bound to  have some faults on release, some may arise after release. Just look at computer operating systems how many faults or bugs do they have on release. 

looking at the Psr tutorial forum there’s lots of the Genos 2 is going to be the be all and end all Pa5x beater. 

It all boils down to once again learn to use what you have and what you have properly. If you find a fault or problem see if there is a work around. 

Once the new operating system have been released for the Pa5x most bugs will probably be ironed out but some may still remain.
General Music WK4, Technics Kn5000, Solton Ms60, Yamaha Psr K1, Tyros 4, Korg Pa50sd and Korg Pa700
[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to musicalmemoriesuk for this post:
  • Arius (09-19-2022), bazt (09-18-2022), Chello (09-18-2022), Paul (09-19-2022), Roshure (09-19-2022)
Add Thank You Reply
@Musical Memories

Thank you for your comment.
The strange thing is that I haven't found a single error, and what others refer to as errors is not errors, but ignorance on their part about how things work.

Pa5X has no flaws for normal to slightly more advanced use.

I've had a lot of keyboards, but the Pa5X is the only one that hasn't had bugs, and in addition, this has a completely new operating system.

Korg should have received a medal instead of a plethora of negative criticism that is not constructively based.
Shared knowledge provides increased knowledge
If we all share everything we have, we all have everything

KEYBOARDS, SYNTHS & MODULES I HAVE HAD AND HAVE
*Casio CTK 811-ex *Roland EXR-7 76 *Yamaha DGX-620 *Yamaha PSR-550 *Yamaha PSR-S700 *Korg Pa800 *Korg Pa3X 61 *Casio WK-7500 *Yamaha Tyros5 61 *Ketron Audya5 61 *Yamaha PSR S950 *Solton X8 Chromatic *Yamaha Tyros4 10th Anniversary *Korg Pa4X 61 *Roland BK-7m 
*Technics KN-6000 *Technics KN-7000 *Roli Seaboard RISE 49 *Deebach MAX Plus *Yamaha Genos *Korg Pa700 *Korg Kronos2 73 *Tyros4 61 *Ketron Audya 76 *Deebach BlackBox *Korg Pa2X Pro *Yamaha A3000 *Medeli AKX10 *Korg Nautilus 73 *Yamaha DGX-670 *Korg Krome EX-88 *Korg OASYS 76 *Korg Pa5X 76 *Yamaha Tyros1 *Ketron Audya 76

MY PA EQUIPMENT NON-ACTIVE AND ACTIVE
*Aune S6 32 bit DAC *MOTU 32 bit Audio Interface *FM Acoustics FM 300A Power amp (Clone) *MBL 6010 Pre Amp (Clone) *STAX SR-L300 (Lambda) electrostatic headphones with STAX SRM-252S Amplifier *beyerdynamic T70 headphones (without pads) *Jamo Cornet 145 *Quadrophonic speaker system consisting of baffles with horns equipped with Seas Exotic fullrange units (MeloDavid clones) *2 cabinets equipped with 2 pcs 6.5" Seas Excel /1 Seas Prestige 6.5" fullrange/1 pc Fountek NeoPro5i (with Dali DaCapo membrane) *Tweeter horns with Philips unit *Hexagonal subwoofer with 12 pieces Push&Pull coupled Seas Prestige 8" units and built-in XTZ power amplifiers & Cambridge C500 as pre amplifier
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to Chello for this post:
  • Arius (09-19-2022), Graham UK (09-19-2022), Paul (09-19-2022), Roshure (09-19-2022)
Add Thank You Reply